Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fingerpainting

Alex got his first try at fingerpainting this week. His attention span was short, but I think he did well. And now I have new art for my frig.





This new little blue chair was a gift from Julie, a friend of mine. Her kids had outgrown it and it is perfect for alex. He loves to sit in it with his dry cereal and watch TV.

I had to throw in this picture of Alex in his plaid shorts. I think they are cute. But what is even funnier is that HE likes them. He will pick them out of his drawer and not want ANY other shorts. This is really the first time he has shown a preference...and a little attitude toward dressing. I have a feeling there will be more of this to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's a natural!

auntiemary said...

He's quite the little man in that chair and he's a better artist than me! :)