Monday, June 23, 2008

New House Pics...Finally

Here are some pictures of my new house: 4973 N. Hedgerow, Wichita KS 67220. It is actually still in Bel Aire, but you can use Wichita as the address...it is easier to spell and my mail still gets to me.

I just realized that I have been in it 2 months now! I guess that means I can't use the "i just moved in" excuse for not having any decorations on the walls yet. Although, I have completed a few small projects. I painted the 2 bathrooms upstairs. I also updated hardware and light fixtures in the bathrooms and kitchen. Dad helped me hang the new kitchen lights, and half a dozen other things around the house. Thanks Dad!

So...here are a few outside pictures. The front, back and view of the back yard.




1 comment:

auntiemary said...

Jill, I just love your house, especially the back yard!!